EIK Long Reach is designed for maximizing digging depth and forward reach over a standard boom. It is ideal for river and sea dredging either on land or barge. The super long reach attachments enable you to achieve more digging depth compare to standard boom, maximizing efficiency at your work site. We manufacture different model of long reach which can suit a wide range of excavators ranging from 10-200 metric tons operating weight.
The applications of Long Reach are:
- Ideal for river and sea dredging either on land or barge.
- Basement and deep foundation excavation.
- Construction of ditches, levees and pond maintenance.
- Construction of sea wall.
Distinguished features of EIK Long Reach are:
- Heavy duty in construction.
- Design is simulated extensively, ensuring design integrity and detecting potential stress and fatigue points.
- All surfaces are shot blasted.
- Uses marine grade epoxy paint as undercoat.
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)