High Reach Demolition Booms
An ultra-high reach demolition boom is a purpose-built attachment to elevate demolition tool in tearing down multi-story buildings. The beauty of the high reach demolition front is its ease of positioning and flexibility in manoeuvering of tool in carrying out primary and secondary demolition jobs safely.
EIK demolition attachments are engineered for performance, reliability and low total cost of ownership in mind. As we fully understand the harsh working requirement, and therefore only quality steel is used in there fabrication. Demolition front design for excavator greater than 40 metric tons (88,000lbs) operating weight will have a detachable and modular main boom with a quick coupling joint for efficient mounting and dismantling, as well as ease of ground handling and transportation.
The applications of High Reach Demolition Boom are:
- Demolishing high-rise buildings and structures.
- Typically attached to a hydraulic breaker, multi-processor or hydraulic shear.
Distinguished features of EIK High Reach Demolition Boom are:
- Heavy duty construction.
- Design is simulated extensively, ensuring design integrity and detecting potential stress and fatigue points.
- Auxiliary hydraulic lines for attachments.
- Package supply with hydraulic cylinders and safety check valves.
- Modular joint on main boom for easy transportation.
- All surfaces are shot blasted.
- Uses marine grade epoxy paint as undercoat.
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)