The GP series heavy duty grapple is a reinforced box, 2-tine clamp over 3-tine frame design, ideal for rough, tough and general utility applications. This is a front end attachment designed for excavators to facilitate various applications, particularly ideal for rock handling, log grabbing, land clearing, stacking, piling, scrap handling, where applications require maximum clamping and prying force.
The applications of HD Grapple are:
- Demolition, rock handling, stacking, piling, general utilities.
- Ideal for applications that requires maximum clamping force.
- Handling of waste material for recycling industry.
Distinguished features of EIK HD Grapple are:
- Ease of assembly, works perfectly with or without quick coupler.
- Reinforced box design.
- 2-tine clamp over 3-tine frame structure.
- Large surface area for maximum heaped capacity.
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)