Designed for rough, tough and general utility application. This is a front end attachment designed for excavators to facilitate various applications, particularly ideal for rock handling, log grabbing, land clearing, stacking, piling, scrap handling, where applications require maximum clamping and prying force.
The applications of Fork Grapple are:
- Demolition of wooden structure/house.
- Handling of industrial material.
- Land clearing and garbage handling.
- Waste recycling and scrap handling.
Distinguished features of EIK Fork Grapple are:
- Extremely easy to install, no welding process is needed. Similar assembly process as a bucket.
- Large jaw opening, increased productivity.
- Upper and lower jaws open and close simultaneously, translate to a higher operation speed and improves productivity.
- Reinforced internal tine structure, designed for high durability.
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 (1 Pages)