The heavy duty concrete crusher/pulverizer is designed with extreme versatility in mind. It has an independent high-powered hydraulic cylinder/ram for exceptional crushing capability. The side structure is a large one-piece non-welded component with additional reinforcement constructed from high-grade tensile steel, essential for its intended heavy duty applications. The side structure plate also serves as a protection guard to the hydraulic cylinder/ram. Its ultimate rigidity and hours of dependable service is a field proven testament of its unique geometry.
The applications of Crusher are:
- Secondary crushing applications.
- Crushing of industrial material.
- Handling of waste material for recycling industry.
Distinguished features of EIK Crusher are:
- Built-in cutting blades at the back of the jaws.
- Replaceable cutting blades.
- High-powered cylinder designed to quickly reduce concrete chunks into aggregrate.
- Large one-piece non-welded rigid side structure, also serves as cylinder guard protector with reinforcement on both sides.
- Simple installation, can be used in conjunction with quick coupler/hitch.
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)