The clamshell bucket is a sophisticated articulating two-piece bucket mechanically hinged at the middle to form a claw-like appendage with an internal volume. It is attached by a hangar or bracket and uses ground engaging tool on its cutting edge to dig in a vertical direction.
Clamshell buckets are commonly used in dredging, excavation or material handling, however, each application has its unique requirements and has to be designed optimally for maximum efficiency. We design, develop and manufacture both hydraulic and mechanical clamshell used on excavators and cranes.
The applications of clamshell bucket are:
- Digging pits for ground construction work.
- Ideal for digging and loading material in tight and limited spaces.
- Material handling,loading and unloading industrial wastes, grains, sands, etc.
- Heavy duty mechanical clamshell is ideal for dredging application by crane.
Distinguished features of EIK clamshell bucket are:
- Designed for durability for all material loading needs in field of work towards higher productivity.
- Specially designed tooth point are equipped on the cutting edge to provide higher strength and longer life.
- Hydraulic rotation and knock-around manual rotation is available.
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)