You have reached the right place for the best quality of amphibious excavator specially designed to manoeuvre in marshy, swampy area and soft terrain and it can also float on water as an added safety feature.
We are proud to inform you that EIK is one and only certified manufacturer by Caterpillar, Volvo, Doosan and Hyundai for amphibious excavator(aka swamp buggy or floating excavator) for the global market. Our patented“multi-synchronous direct drive” system that allows multiple active drive motors propelling each pontoon which provide at least twice the tracking power and performance capacity compared to conventional single motor design.
We work with all brands and able to provide you the preeminent solutions that you need to accomplish your job.
The applications of Amphibious Excavator are:
- Maintenance and cleaning of waterways, lakes, shorelines, ponds, etc.
- Erosion control and prevention.
- Deepening of waterways and river deltas.
- Maintenance and repair of natural environment.
- Flood protection and flood maintenance works.
- Landscape building and protection.
- Accessing difficult strands of water/soft terrain.
- Swamp and wetland construction.
- Highway Construction.
- Levee Construction
- Oil and gas piping installation
- Ash ponds, dredge spoils dewatering
Distinguished features of EIK Amphibious Excavator are:
- Patented multi-synchronous hydraulic motor direct drive system.
- 2 bulkheads per pontoons, hermetically sealed.
- Service manholes on each pontoon for easy maintenance and fieldservicing.
- Heavy duty track chain system, laser trimmed to extreme precision.
- Hardened rollers and bushings for extended operation life.
- Bolt-on sprocket system for perfect track pitch alignment.
- Optional hydraulic extendable pontoons.
- Optional supplementary pontoons and spuds system.
- Modular design for easy transportation.
Showing 1 to 7 of 7 (1 Pages)